Homemade Sugar Scrub
Easy Sugar Scrub
Makes 1 ½- 2 cups
- 1 cup granulated or brown sugar (For extra exfoliation, you can add up to 1/2 cup more sugar)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, softened but not melted
- Optional: 1 teaspoon vanilla, almond, peppermint, or another extract of choice (may substitute 10-15 drops of your favorite essential oils)
1. In a medium-size bowl, mash together the sugar and coconut oil.
2. Stir in the optional extract or essential oil.
3. Spoon into a glass container with a tight-fitting lid to maintain the freshness and fragrance. The scrub will keep for a couple of months–if it lasts that long!
4. Attach our printable tag made especially for Mom!