Strawberry Cream Cheese Cookies
Strawberry cream cheese cookies made from a cake mix are easy, super soft, and thick!
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 1 whole egg
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 15 ounce box strawberry cake mix
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Beat cream cheese and butter together until smooth. Add egg and mix again.
- Add dry cake mix and mix until combined.
- Add chocolate chips. Stir to incorporate.
- Form cookies into 1 inch balls. Roll in powdered sugar and then in sprinkles if desired.
- Place cookies on a cookie sheet and refrigerate for about and hour, or freeze for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cookie balls onto parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.