American Flag Charcuterie Board
This snack tray is a delicious, patriotic addition to your fourth of July celebration! Everyone likes to graze at parties, especially when it is summertime in Texas. You can use any red, white, and blue foods, below are some suggestions.
- Blueberry Chèvre Fresh Goat Cheese
- Semi-Soft Fontina, cut into little stars
- Dried Montmorency Cherries
- Coconut Cashews
- Mini Pearl Grape Tomatoes
- Savory Thin Mini Crackers
- Manchego Cheese
- Red Pepper Slices
- Blue Cheese
- Calabrese Salame
- Unexpected White Cheddar Cheese
- Three Seed Beet Crackers
- Truffle Marcona Almonds
- Using a large rectangle serving platter (preferably one decorated like an American Flag, see links in post), arrange the red, white and blue foods into the American flag design.
- Blueberries and a blueberry covered goat cheese log create the base for the little white stars cut from Fontina cheese. The remaining ingredients are laid out from top to bottom alternating red and white foods to create the stripes.
- Serve and enjoy!